Thursday, July 22, 2010

"I don't wike the moon. It's too yuk."


"I don't wike the moon. It's too yuk." That's probably my favorite quote of all time. Jimmy said it when he was about 3 and I told him to look at the moon because it was so beautiful. Apparently, he did not agree. Heehee.

Anyway, the moon IS beautiful, tonight. I am catching up on some emails, and I just did an ETSY update. I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping up with it. So - I'm parked on the sofa with the David Letterman Show, and my pup who seems to be quite relaxed. :)


I have been working ALL day long. In fact, my bootie is a little sore because I've been on it for twelve hours. Welcome to my world...



Twelve hours of felt, hot glue, and beads. How can life get any better? :)

Ok, I know you might be getting tired of pet photos but HOW CUTE IS THIS!?!?!

Happy evening to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...